How it works
- 1. Reduces pain by increasing production of endorphins - a natural pain killer
- 2. Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain.
- 3. Boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly.
- 4. Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell. This increases the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster
- 5. Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- 6. Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasms and cramps.
- 7. Strengthens anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream
- 8. Improves structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing collagen production.
- 9. Stimulates a strong heart beat by regulating serotonin levels. Serotonin helps to regulate inflammation and allergic reactions and plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heart beat, initiating sleep, and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth muscle in the intestinal wall helping it to contract.
Red Light Light Therapy has the ability to address physiological, mental, and emotional issues. Healthy cells vibrate at about 660 nanometers. When tissue sustains injury or illness the vibration level in the affected cells goes down. Increasing the vibration level in the cell with the Photonic Red Light is like jump starting a dead car battery; it accelerates the mitochondria within the cell, which increases ATP production. ATP sends signals to the brain so the brain releases endorphins, anti-inflammatories, serotonin, and more.It has been found, and proven, that the light stimulates the mitochondria within the cell which increases ATP production. Increased ATP production allows damaged cells to accept nutrients more quickly and to eliminate toxins. If administered quickly enough, it can prevent cellular death. This process allows the body to heal itself by reducing/eliminating pain and inflammation, while increasing circulation. It also excites the collagen within the damaged tissue, and allows the body to heal itself faster.
Specialized 660nm PH red light
PH red light is applied to the skin (or coat)
PH red light activates the
mitochondria in the cell
Increases ATP and protein synthesis
Increases ATP levels and protein synthesis sends signals to the brain and stimulates collagen protein necessary to repair tissue.
Brain releases endorphins
and serotonins into the body